LLM by Research
The LLM by Research is a flexible route to a masters qualification that involves a 30,000 word thesis on an area of law or legal theory of your choice. This LLM programme is ideal preparation for doctoral study or those wishing to enhance their career prospects within the legal profession. It is particularly suitable for those in full-time employment or with other commitments that would make regular attendance at classes difficult.
- individual supervision by an expert in your chosen subject area
- no mandatory taught courses
- available as a one year full-time or a two year part-time degree
- option to transfer directly to the PhD programme
- entry in September or January
- access to exceptional library and online resources
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries of an academic nature.