Mrs Susie Marshall
- Lecturer in Mathematics Education (Creativity Culture & Faith)
- Associate Tutor (Educational Leadership & Policy)
I joined the University of Glasgow in August 2016 from a professional background in primary education. As a primary teacher, I have taught across the whole of the primary age range, both in London and Glasgow. I was Deputy Head of a school in London for eight years and more recently have worked as a mathematics consultant with schools across Scotland. My Masters’ dissertation focused on teachers’ perceptions of developing mathematical language.
I supervise students on the MEd Inclusive Education programme.
- Learning and Teaching Primary Mathematics
- Curriculum Enquiry
- Education and Society
MEd Inclusive Education
- Identities, Relationships and Behaviours
MSc in Education (Online)
- Education for All: Inclusive and Special Education
I am a member of the School of Education Ethics Forum.