BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
The Graduate Apprenticeship programme provides applicants with a career, salary and degree at the same time. It provides employers with a route to growing their talent inhouse. The degree component is fully funded by the Scottish Funding Council (SFC).
Created in collaboration with employers, the degree combines work-based learning with an intensive foundational course taught in 8-week blocks at the university over the first 18 months, followed by specialisation delivered through a day release model in the third and fourth year.
You can apply to be a Graduate Apprentice (GA) if:
- You are a school or college leaver
- You are a job changer
- You already have higher education qualifications and are looking to retrain
- You are already in the workplace looking to upskill/retrain.
Please visit How it Works for full funding and academic eligibility, and programme details
Employers can benefit from the Graduate Apprenticeship programme if:
- You have an operation based in Scotland
- You have a software development function within the business
- You are looking to recruit new talent or upskill the existing workforce
Employers do not have to be paying into the apprenticeship levy to take on a GA.
Please visit How It Works to find out how the Graduate Apprenticeship scheme can work for your business.
If you would like to speak with someone regarding GAs in Software Engineering for your business, or you are interested in applying to the GA programme please contact Anna on the GA Team at email@example.com
Applying for a Graduate Apprenticeship Role
Applications to join the GA Programme are made directly to Partner Employers, who typically advertise between January and July each year (they are outwith the UCAS application process - enabling applicants to pursue both routes).
Please visit our How to Apply Page for information on:
- our fast track CV and Application Service
- new vacancies as they become live
- advice on writing CVs and Cover letters
- a short video on what to expect when apply onto the Graduate Apprenticeship programme
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org