Dr Yehia Elkhatib
- Reader (School of Computing Science)
I am a Reader (Associate Professor) at the School of Computing Science, Univeristy of Glasgow, UK, and is a visiting professor at École de Technologie Supérieure, Montreal. My work aims to enable distributed systems to traverse infrastructural boundaries, and to make the development and deployment of distributed systems easier. I also work on border-free network architectures in intent-driven systems, systems of systems, and information centric networks.
- Cloud brokerage and adaptive decision support
- Adaptive deployment of end-to-end services across heterogeneous infrastructures
- Opportunistic composition of distributed systems and systems of systems
- Implementing the Intent Driven Networking concept
- Measuring online systems, such as social networks and web infrastructures