Dr Qi Cao
- Assistant Professor in Computing Science (University of Glasgow Singapore)
- Assistant Professor (School of Computing Science)
Dr Qi Cao is an Assistant Professor with the School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, Singapore campus. He obtained his PhD degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore in 2007. He obtained his Bachelor of Engineering degree from HuaZhong University of Science & Technology (HUST), Wuhan China in 2000.
He has been with several organizations for many years research experiences, and as the first inventor of 2 granted US patents.
- Assistant Professor, School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow (Singapore campus), (2019 - Present).
- Senior Manager, Government Technology Agency, (2018 - 2019).
- Assistant Director/Joint Program Manager, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, (2013 - 2018).
- Senior Technical Professional, Halliburton, (2011 - 2013).
- Research Scientist, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), (2009 - 2011).
- Senior Engineer, ST Electronics, (2007 - 2009).
- Engineer, Seagate Technology, (2005 - 2007).
His research interests include Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Signal Processing, Image Processing, Data Analytics, Applications of Computational Intelligence, Programming of Real-time Embedded Systems for IoT Analytics and Applications.
1) Computer Organisation and Architecture
2) Operating Systems
3) Professional Software Development
4) Civil Engineering Skills - Python Programming
5) Team Projects
6) Fundamental of Programming (Tutorials)
7) Programming Methodology (Tutorials)
8) Data Structure and Algorithms (Tutorials)
9) Object-Oriented Programming (Tutorials)
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/qi-c-83208629
ResearchGate page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Qi_Cao4
Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.com.sg/citations?user=qez76LoAAAAJ&hl=en