Excellence bursaries for postgraduate research
We are delighted to announce the introduction of several international and home/EU excellence bursaries for postgraduate research students to support study for the degree of PhD.
These new bursaries are designed to attract talented students to join our world leading research sections, working on new and challenging problems in computer science. These are fee scholarships, hence the value of the bursary will be reduced from the tuition fee payable to the University.
These bursaries are open to both home/EU and international applicants who have not yet started their studies as a PhD student at the University of Glasgow.
- have an excellent undergraduate degree with Honours or a Masters degree in Computer Science (or a closely related discipline)
- provide information on any other relevant experience or skills you have which are relevant to a postgraduate research degree
- follow the postgraduate research application process at How to apply for a research degree
- enclose 2 reference letters and a Research Plan describing what you would like to work on
- enclose a cover letter with your application outlining your motivation for applying for this scheme and your proposed supervisor
31 January 2021
Home/EU - standard tuition fee @ £4,407 per annum (2020-21) (3 years).
International students - £10k per annum (3 years).
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com