Miss Roxana Corduneanu
- Research Assistant (Management)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (Adam Smith Business School)
Roxana Corduneanu is a part-time Research Assistant at the Adam Smith Business School and is currently in the process of completing her PhD on the value of organisational rewards and their impact on motivation.
Previously, Roxana has worked as Graduate Teaching Assistant at the Adam Smith Business School, tutoring for several undergraduate and postgraduate HR-related courses. She has also completed internships with Aberdeen Asset Management and Children's Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) and has worked for the Graduate Skills Programme of the College of Social Sciences, delivering several interactive workshops for students interested in developing their employability skills.
Roxana is a member of the Schools' Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour research cluster
Areas of expertise:
- Reward management
- Motivation and performance management
- Public sector management
- Recipient of the ESRC (3+1) Doctoral Scholarship
- Recipient of the University of Glasgow’s Early Career Mobility Scheme Scholarship
Graduate Teaching Assistant at the University of Glasgow:
- Organisational behaviour
- People in organisations
- Strategic and operational human resource management
- Managing across cultures and comparative management
- Managing and leading in international contexts
- Research methods
Alongside her work at the University of Glasgow, Roxana is an Associate Lecturer at the University of the West of Scotland.