Dr Paulina Navrouzoglou
- Lecturer in Economics (Economics)
Adam Smith Business School, Gilbert Scott Building, Office 340B, University of Glasgow, G12 8QQ
Paulina gained her PhD at University of Exeter in 2014. She held Graduate Teaching Assistant posts at the University of Exeter (2012-2014) and the University of Glasgow (2014). Before she moved to Exeter, she worked as a research assistant at the Agricultural Economics and Social Research Institute of Greece.
Paulina is a member of the Microeconomics research cluster.
- Environmental policy and natural resource management;
- Climate change economics;
- Behavioral aspects of environmental policies;
- Trade and the environment;
- Economic growth and the environment.
- PhD scholarship from University of Exeter Business School (2010-2013).
- Postgraduate scholarship for the most outstanding academic performance, Agricultural University of Athens (2007).
- Undergraduate scholarship for the most outstanding academic performance, Greek Foundation of Scholarships (2004, 2005).