Dr Ning Zhang
- Lecturer in Macroeconomics (Economics)
Ning Zhang joined the Adam Smith Business School in September 2016. He obtained his PhD in Economics from the University of St Andrews and worked as a Junior Fellow of the Royal Economic Society prior to moving to Glasgow.
Ning is a member of the Macroeconomics research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- International Economics
Ning is interested in supervising PhD researchers in the areas of Macroeconomics and International Economics.
- Monetary Policy and the Role of Central Banks
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Topics in Macroeconomic Theory I
- Economics 3: Economic Policies and Growth, 3rd year course
- Economics 1B, 1st year course