Dr Nick Quinn
- Lecturer in Entrepreneurship (Management)
telephone: +44 (0)141 330 4805
Nick joined the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School in 2019 as a Lecturer in Entrepreneurship. He graduated from the University of Glasgow in 2004 with a PhD in Entrepreneurship and also holds an MBA (with Distinction), an MSc in Marketing and a BA Hons in Economics. His PhD research focused on the provision of business support networks for small businesses in Scotland.
Prior to joining the University of Glasgow, Nick worked in a variety of roles, including as a Director of a manufacturing business. For the last 8 years he has been working as a management consultant in the areas of organisational development, culture and leadership. In this capacity he has worked with hundreds of companies of all sizes and in all sectors throughout the UK and has also designed and delivered executive education programmes with a wide variety of organisations.
Nick is a member of the School's Entrepreneurship, Development and Political Economy research cluster
Areas of expertise:
- Family business, particularly succession and emergent leadership
- Management education and learning
- Business support networks and the wider entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Family business
- MSc Professional Pathways
- Entrepreneurial Ventures, Management and Growth