Dr Nan Hu
- Senior Lecturer (Accounting & Finance)
Nan joined the Adam Smith Business School in 2017 as a Lecturer in Finance. Having gained a BA in Business and Finance from Durham University, Nan went on to obtain a master degree from London School of Economics and Political Science. She also holds a PhD in Accounting and Finance from Durham University.
Nan has several research interests; her main focus is on Behavioral Finance and Corporate Finance.
Areas of expertise:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital structure and market timing
- Asset pricing and momentum
- Media attention and stock return
- Behavioral finance
- Corporate finance
- Foundations of International Corporate Finance