Dr John Levy
- Lecturer in Behavioural and Experimental Economics (Economics)
telephone: 0141 330 2732
- 2013: PhD, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- 2013 - 06: Postdoctoral Fellow at Nuffield College and Department of Economics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- 2016 - Present: Lecturer, Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
John is a member of the Microeconomics research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Equilibria in static, repeated, and continuous-time games.
- Learning in repeated interactions, with complete or incomplete information.
- Information economics and competitive equilibrium.
- Various topics in mathematical economics, game theory, microeconomic theory, real analysis and others.
- Game theory, mathematical economics, microeconomic theory;
- Probability, real analysis, functional analysis.
Personal website: Yehuda "John" Levy