Two new partnership developments in Egypt
Published: 16 January 2023
Adam Smith Business School has recently signed two new Memoranda of Understanding, with the American University in Cairo and the British University of Egypt
In December 2022, Adam Smith Business School signed Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) with two prestigious universities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, the American University in Cairo (AUC) and the British University of Egypt (BUE).
Both institutions are amongst the top private universities in the region and well known for their quality education and research. The Memoranda of Understanding demonstrate the intention to collaborate in the immediate future and develop meaningful collaborations.
The partnership aims are to:
- provide research collaboration opportunities between both institutions
- introduce opportunities for visiting scholars/researchers (students & staff) at intended partner or vice-versa
- allow exchange of academic information and materials through the sharing of practice between both institutions
- contribute to student diversity with an increase in student numbers from the MENA
- enhance the School's reputation and visibility in the MENA region
- contribute to the intellectual development of our students and staff and to scholarship
- enhance student experience, and
- develop opportunities for School’s programme portfolios, including master and professional education programmes.
We look forward to continued collaboration and new developments.
Further information: Rami.Alsharif@glasgow.ac.uk
First published: 16 January 2023