MBA summer school
25 June – 8 July 2023
- The European Summer School for Advanced Management (ESSAM) is a credited two-week MBA summer school for both full and part-time MBA students.
- ESSAM provides MBA students with a unique and intense teaching opportunity consisting of lectures, workshops, a diverse range of guest speakers from leading organisations and companies, team-based consulting projects and company visits. You gain a competitive advantage in your MBA journey, become immersed in a new culture and grow your professional network.
- Established over 30 years ago, ESSAM is organised by an international consortium of business schools, and therefore you benefit from an international teaching experience delivered by more than one university. ESSAM is hosted again this year by the triple-accredited Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow, at our Glasgow and Dumfries campuses.
- ESSAM enables MBA students to compress some of their Elective courses into 2 weeks. The University of Glasgow issues marks other universities can validate for their own students. ESSAM suggests 10 ECTS for the full programme.
What our students stay
Why choose ESSAM
Enrich your MBA experience by attending ESSAM
You will get the opportunity to:
- Further enhance your international experience by learning from leading academics and guest speakers
- Grow your global professional network by connecting with MBA students from international business schools with diverse career backgrounds and cultures
- Develop your professional knowledge, leadership and experience in a team-based consultancy project with a local business
- Benefit from compressing some of your Electives into 2 weeks
- Study with the triple-accredited Adam Smith Business School – ranked in The Top 100 Which MBA, The Economist