Website and communications
The School webteam
This section holds key information resources about the website, your online research profiles, social media and email lists. The Institute Principle Web Publisher (Siobhan.Petrie@glasgow.ac.uk) should be the first point of call for those wanting to register to train as t4 moderators, along with updates to content across the site (News, Events, Funding table), as well assigning staff profiles to 'Research & Teaching', 'Associate', 'Affiliate'.
Request updates for the website
Suggest a news story or event
Fill out the SBOHVM News Story Form and return to the address above, along with any images or other media (as described in the form).
Provide Images for the website
If you would like to submit images to be used for the website or social media, please use the SBOHVM Image Capture Form.
- Staff or student profiles - Find out how to access, develop and manage your official UofG/Institute profile, and recommendations about email signatures.
- Developing your academic digital footprint - guidance aimed at research students and staff that will help you begin to think strategically about your online identity—to present a visible, consistent, credible online presence and message, and engaging professionally with social media.
- Working with the media - Find out how to work with the University's Communications & Public Affairs Officers to reach wider audiences via the news media.
- Establishing a Shared/Special Interest Group (SIG) - Find out more about the support for SIGs, including information required if you want a web presence.
- Email mailing list information - Information of how our internal email system works and how you can contact specific groups of people in the Institute.