ICAS Foundation Scholarships
The ICAS Foundation supports academically talented young people from less advantaged backgrounds by helping them take their first steps into a professional career in accountancy or finance. Students benefit from a range of support including bursary funding, mentoring assistance and help to access internships.
The ICAS Foundation bursary is only open to students who are planning to study, or who are currently studying, an accountancy or finance related degree at university.
- Students should be UK citizens or UK residents with leave to remain (EU / international students are not eligible to apply).
- The student's parental, guardian or household income should be under £34,000 per year.
- They should be in receipt of a government-funded bursary (from the Student Awards Agency Scotland, Student Finance England or similar) to study at university.
- Students should not be in receipt of similar financial support from any university, trust or foundation.
- Northern Ireland
Eligible students joining the ICAS Foundation programme receive:
- Bursary Funding: An annual bursary of up to £2,500 is designed to help with the costs involved in studying at university and preparing for the workplace.
- Mentoring Scheme: The mentoring scheme matches every student with an experienced Chartered Accountant, who can offer guidance and encouragement throughout their time at university.
- Internship and Graduate Roles: Penultimate and final year students receive regular updates on relevant opportunities currently open for application. Our programme has an excellent reputation among employers in the sector, and our students have an outstanding track record of attaining graduate CA training roles after university.
How to apply
The application form, guidelines and full eligibility criteria are available on the ICAS Foundation website
The closing date for applications in the 2021-22 academic year is Monday 31 May 2021.
For more information, contact the ICAS Foundation by email (email@example.com), by telephone (0131 347 0121) or on Twitter (@ICASFoundation).
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org