ICAS Foundation Scholarships
The ICAS Foundation supports academically talented young people from less advantaged backgrounds by helping them take their first steps into a professional career in accountancy or finance. Students benefit from a range of support including bursary funding, mentoring assistance and help to access internships.
If you are a UK citizen, or a UK resident with leave to remain, you are eligible to apply to the ICAS Foundation if you can answer yes to the following questions:
- Have you applied, intend to apply or are currently studying an undergraduate course in accountancy or finance course at university?
- Is your parental/guardian income under £34,000?
- Will you receive a government funded bursary to study at university? (For example, in Scotland this would be a Student Bursary from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).)
- Northern Ireland
You could be eligible to join the ICAS Foundation programme:
- Bursary of up to £2,500 per year to help with travel, accommodation and study costs
- Mentoring from an experienced Chartered Accountant
How to apply
Our full eligibility criteria, application forms and guidelines are available on our website.
Closing date is 31 May 2020.
For more information, contact the ICAS Foundation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by telephone (0131 347 0121) or on Twitter (@ICASFoundation).
For more information contact: email@example.com