Our job is to facilitate connectivity and activity across the breadth of the University of Glasgow's portfolio of work with developing country partners. We can help you in several ways, whether you are new to the university, new to this kind of work, someone with lots of experience in this area, or someone from outside the university hoping to connect with our researchers and teachers.
University of Glasgow Staff or Student?
- We host networking sessions throughout the academic year centred on specific themes (check out our Events page)
- We can help you identify people from other disciplines that might be linked to the kind of work you do/would like to do (e-mail Mary.Ryan@glasgow.ac.uk to set up a meeting).
- We can keep you informed about upcoming funding calls, including those only available to those at UofG (e-mail GCIDadmin@glasgow.ac.uk and ask to be added to our mailing list)
- We can promote your work on our website and twitter feed (e-mail Mary.Ryan@glasgow.ac.uk to discuss)
- We organize seminars with interesting and relevant speakers (e-mail Mary.Ryan@glasgow.ac.uk if you have a speaker suggestion and check our Events page for details of upcoming seminars)
- We can help connect you with non-academic partners for your work (e-mail Mary.Ryan@glasgow.ac.uk to discuss)
- We can support grant application development, particularly with respect to input on ODA Complian Statements, Gender and Equality Statements and demonstrating that proposals are collaboratively developed. E-mail Mary.Ryan@glasgow.ac.uk to discuss
Not Employed or Enrolled at the University of Glasgow?
- We host events throughout the academic year that are open to everyone (check out our Events page or e-mail GCIDadmin@glasgow.ac.uk to be added to our mailing list)
- We can help you identfiy potential collaborators within the university if you are looking for academic partners for a project (please e-mail Mary.Ryan@glasgow.ac.uk to discuss early in the application process)
For any other questions about the Glasgow Centre for International Development please contact:
International Development Research Manager