BHF Translational Awards
The Translational Award supports the development of cardiovascular technologies from the proof-of-concept stage to being ready for the commerical market.
- Projects should be in the field of cardiovascular disease, stroke, vascular dementia and diabetes.
- The award can be used for development of therapeutics, medical devices, imaging technologies, diagnostics and digital solutions.
- be novel, inventive and address and unmet clinical need.
- have demonstrated proof of principle.
- result in a product, technology or intervention that's ready for market development.
All preliminary applications will be considered by the Translational Awards Committee. Successful applicants will be invited to submit a full application.
For the application and further details email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
First published: 3 March 2021