Prospective applicants are encouraged to consult the Academic Staff and Research pages for further information on the research interests of groups and individual staff members. This information is vital when researching potential supervisors.
Philosophers and Psychologists at the University of Glasgow maintain a global reputation for excellence. The following indicators of esteem convey the breadth of this accomplishment.
- Publications with world-leading journals and presses.
- Numerous international awards and prizes for outstanding research achievement.
- Many plenary lectures at prestigious scientific meetings throughout the world.
- Editorial positions at leading international journals in the field.
- Chairs on various advisory boards.
We have numerous staff members with relevant research interests, including:
- David Bain (Philosophy)
- Derek Brown (Philosophy)
- Jennifer Corns (Philosophy)
- Emily Cross (Psychology)
- Martin Lages (Psychology)
- Fiona Macpherson (Philosophy)
- David Simmons (Psychology)