Research title: Restitution of Colonial Cultural Objects: Questioning Colonial Amnesia?
- International Cultural Heritage Law
- Art Law
- Public International Law
- Law and Colonialism
- Restitution of Colonial Cultural Objects
- "CREATe Public Lectures Autumn 2021: Report on 'Intellectual Property Citizenship and American Racial Imaginaries' by Dr. Anjali Vats" (CREATe, 09 December 2021).
- "Restitution of Colonial Cultural Objects: A Glimpse from an International Law Approach", Cambridge International Law Journal (31 May 2021).
- A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship (2021 - 2022)
- "Restitution of Colonial Cultural Objects: Acknowledging the "Colonial Present"" (2022 Socio-Legal Studies Association Conference, University of York, 06 April 2022).
- "Rehumanisation and Repatriation: Adressing the Future of Human Remains in Collections" (The Hunterian, University of Glasgow, 09 December 2021).
- 26th Ius Commune Conference 2021: "Bringing Colonial Cultural Objects Before the Court: Adding Another Way for Access to Justice?" (25 - 26 November 2021).
- Edinburgh Postgraduate Law Conference 2020: University of Edinburgh "Auction Houses and Cultural Objects: Confronting Old Challenges, Opening up New Horizons?" (03 - 04 February 2020).
- HISTART 5126: Objects in Motion: Provenance (Semester 1: 2021 - 2022) "Legal Claims to Underwater Cultural Heritage".
- HISTART 5126: Objects in Motion: Provenance (Semester 1: 2021 - 2022) "Colonial Era Artefacts".
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) with Minor Degree in History, University of Cyprus (2015 - 2019)
- LL.M. International Law, University of Edinburgh (2019 - 2020)