Deep Sea World
Unfortunately this event has been cancelled due to lack of interest. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Marvel at mesmerising themed exhibits, fascinating sea creatures and marine life, and Europe's longest underwater moving walkway.
Date: Sunday 29th January 2023
Time: 9am-5pm (approx.)
Cost: £35 (including admission to Deep Sea World)
Payment deadline: 23rd January 2023
- Main Gates, University Avenue, G12 8QQ (Campus)
- 145 Yorkhill Street, G3 8NS (near Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences)
- Book a ticket using this link.
Please include your phone number and preferred pick-up point (from the list above) in the booking notes.
- Pay for your ticket on MyCampus
- Log in to MyCampus,
- Under Finances, click 'Make a Payment',
- Click the 'Purchase Items' tab at the top of the page,
- Under 'University Services Purch Item', add the quantity of tickets you would like to pay for next to the relevant trip,
- Click next and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your order and pay.
Further information will be sent to you by email in advance of the trip, so keep an eye on your inbox.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First published: 23 September 2022