New UofG Life App
Whether you’re a new student, or an established member of #TeamUofG, we know that managing your student life is more than just attending classes.
Your experience as a student this year may be a bit different from what you initially thought and so we've been working on our app to help you navigate University life.
With the UofG Life App, you’ll be able to:
- View your timetable with on/off campus indicator
- Book study space
- Access maps (with features to help you locate rooms and services on campus)
- Receive notifications to keep you up to date
- Check PC availability in the library to help you plan your work
- View library capacity so you can see how busy it is without leaving home
We will continue to improve the features and functionality based on your feedback throughout the coming months. You can help us get started by filling out our quick survey.
Download the app from the App Store or Google Play from Monday 7 September and let us know what you think!
First published: 27 August 2020