Ms Kristy Bremner
- Research Planning Manager (Research & Innovation Services)
My role is to support the development and implementation of the University’s research strategies and policies. I am responsible for the management of the University’s Lord Kelvin Adam Smith (LKAS) Research Fellowships, including both Fully Funded and Leadership Fellowship schemes; I also manage the University’s Professorial Recruitment Fund. I am Clerk to the Research Planning and Strategy Committee (RPSC), and Chair the Research Support & Policy Group (RSPG).
Contact me for:
- Information on and/or support for the University’s Lord Kelvin Adam Smith (LKAS) Research Fellowships.
- Information on the University’s Professorial Recruitment Fund.
- Procedures and timelines for submitting papers to the Research Planning and Strategy Committee (RPSC). Matters requiring consideration by RPSC include applications for Research Network and Research Centre status and proposed changes to PGR regulations.
- Queries regarding the Research Support & Policy Group (RSPG).
Kristy obtained a BFA in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College (Boston, MA) in 2002, followed by an MPhil in Scottish Literature from the University of Glasgow in 2004 and an MLitt in Publishing Studies from the University of Stirling in 2006. She joined the University in 2007.