Register for tomorrow's all-staff Q&A
Published: 6 September 2021
Registration in advance is required to join tomorrow's Q&A for University colleagues
University staff are invited to a live Zoom webinar, being held tomorrow (Tuesday 7 September), with members of the University’s senior management. The session will focus on preparations for the new academic year, and will last for one hour, between 11:30 – 12:30.
The panel includes:
- Anton Muscatelli, Principal and Vice-Chancellor
- David Duncan, University Secretary and Chief Operating Officer
- Rachel Sandison, Vice-Principal, External Relations
- Moira Fischbacher-Smith, Vice-Principal, Learning & Teaching
- Chris Pearce, Vice-Principal, Research
- Barry Morton, Director, Facilities Services
- Elise Gallagher, Deputy Director, Human Resources
Please note that you are required to register in advance via the following link https://uofglasgow.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4s8e6xBTT7e0Fl6ii6diqQ. On completion of registration, you will receive a confirmation email and a link to attend the event.
Colleagues can submit questions for the panel in advance via the registration link, please specify if you wish your question to be asked anonymously. We hope to take a number of live questions during the session through the Zoom chat function.
Don't worry if you cannot make this session as it will be recorded and made available to all colleagues on our internal communications webpages shortly after the event.
First published: 6 September 2021