UofG Engagement Awards
The 2021 University of Glasgow Engagement Awards recognise and celebrate the partnerships and initiatives led by UofG staff to deliver world-changing impacts.
Applications are now open across five categories.
- Best collaboration (Arts & Culture)
- Best collaboration (Business)
- Best collaboration (Policy & Practice)
- Best community or Public Engagement Initiative
- Glasgow Entrepreneur of the Year
Each winner will receive a non-pay award of £1,000 to be spent on knowledge-exchange activities or related professional development. For team submissions, the award will go to the nominated project lead.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Friday 12 March. The awards will be announced at the Research Culture & Engagement Celebration on 9 June.
First published: 15 January 2021