UofG Life app for staff and students
As part of University’s transformation portfolio, colleagues from across the institution have been working to develop a new staff and student app, bringing together a range of useful features and services.
The UofG Life app builds on the excellent work of the Timetable and Room Finder app, to help improve the experience on campus and connect our global community. This app will provide a single portal for crucial information and services in real-time, and support a more personalised experience for our staff and students, on and off our campuses.
With the UofG Life app you can:
- View timetables with on/off campus indicator
- Book study space
- Access maps (with features to help locate rooms and services on-campus)
- Receive notifications to keep you up to date
- Check PC availability in the library to help plan work
- View library capacity so you can see how busy it is without leaving home
The development team will continue to improve the features and functionality based on feedback throughout the coming months.
Everyone can download the app from the App Store or Google Play from Monday 7th September. If you are an existing Timetable & Room Finder app user, please update your app for the new version.
If you have any questions about the app, please contact the team.
First published: 27 August 2020