SRC nominations open
Issued: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:27:00 GMT
There are 41 positions up for grabs in the SRC Spring 2016 election!
This is your chance to be part of the governing body at the heart of the SRC and to help ensure that the University is doing the best for the students.
Visit Spring 2016 Elections, to find out more about all the positions available, download election packs and nomination forms and to read guidelines for submitting a nomination if you are a study abroad student.
- Nominations open: 8 February
- Nominations close: 4pm, 19 February
- Candidates meeting: 1pm, 24 February
- Non Sabb Heckling: 6pm, 29 February
- Sabb Heckling: 6pm, 1 March
- Polling opens: 9am, 2 March
- Polling closes: 5pm, 3 March
For more information visit Spring 2016 Elections