KE & Impact repository now open
The University’s Enlighten repository now allows capture of the following:
- Information and/or documentation related to external engagement (knowledge exchange, public engagement, industry collaboration etc)
- Information and/or evidence of potential or delivered impacts arising from your research and KE activity
To view the repository visit Enlighten: Publications.
- Select the ‘Log in’ option on the left
- Under ‘My Publications’, click on ‘Manage Deposits’
- Click on ‘New Item’
- Select ‘Knowledge Exchange and Impact’ from list of options
Guidance is available at each field, and more information please visit KE and Research Impact.
First published: 17 November 2015