2015-16 UofG calendar online now
Published: 24 July 2015
The University calendar contains information on regulations for degrees for the forthcoming academic session and can be viewed online.
The 2015-16 edition of the University Calendar is now online.
The Calendar contains the regulations for the University's degrees and other awards for the forthcoming academic session. It also includes information on general regulations, student codes (e.g. Academic Appeals) and also programme and course fees.
To view information on key changes to regulations this year, please Summary of Key Changes (pdf.)
If you are in a student facing role please pass on relevant information to students.
Using the online calendar:
Please ensure that your bookmarks are visible when you open the document (click on the icon on the left of the page), and please note that the bookmarks extend to various sub-levels allowing quick access to all areas of the document. There is also an index at the back of the Fees and General Information section and many keywords have also been added to the metadata, making it possible for users to search the Calendar using the Google facility on the University homepage.
Font and size:
Please note that online viewing of the document allows readers to enlarge the text to suit their own requirements.
Copying text to other documents:
It is possible to copy small sections of text and paste these into a Word document as follows (taken from the Help section in Acrobat):
Select the Select Text tool from the toolbar, and do one of the following:
* Click to create an insertion point at the beginning of the text to be selected, and then drag to the end of the text. (You can also click to create an insertion point, and shift-click to create a second insertion point. The text between the two insertion points is selected.)
* Double-click to select a word.
* Triple-click to select a line of text.
* Click four times to select all the text in a page.
* To extend a selection letter by letter, press Shift and move the arrow key in the direction you want to extend the selection. To extend a selection word by word, press Shift+Ctrl (Windows) or Shift+Command (Mac OS) and move the arrow key in the direction you want to extend the selection.
To copy selected text:
Do one of the following:
* Choose Edit > Copy to copy the selected text to another application.
* Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS), and choose Copy with Formatting.
* Press Ctrl-C (Windows) or Command-C (Mac OS) to copy the selected text.
First published: 24 July 2015