Eligibility and cost
- Students and staff of the University of Glasgow can attend IT Services training courses free of charge
- Staff from UofG validated institutions may also attend where places are available, free of charge - contact us to find out more
- External delegates may attend if space permits, for a nominal fee of £75 per half day - contact us to find out more
How to book
- All courses must be booked in advance
- Places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis
- As some of our courses run over more than one day, please ensure you can attend on all dates before you book
- You will receive your booking confirmation and course joining instructions via email, and a reminder email one week before the course start date
How to cancel
Don't be late!
Course booking limits
If you try to learn too many new skills at once you will not learn effectively. Also, we want as many people as possible to have an opportunity to receive some training, therefore you can only book a maximum of six courses in any single term or vacation period.
Some course listings detail prerequisite skills and experience required for attendance - make sure you have met these before you book, as if you don't have the prerequisites you may not benefit from the course.
If you are uncertain about any aspects of our courses please do get in touch.