Tips & guides
- Outlook for Windows: video guides by Microsoft
- Collaboration tips
As UofG staff, you are required to:
- Use your UofG email for all work-related purposes - see Regulations
- Before you hit send, check you're about to email the right people! This is especially important if you're emailing confidential data
- Follow the guidance on the use of email
- Put the charities strapline at the end of your email signature
Treat ALL unsolicited email with suspicion, whether or not the sender appears to be someone you trust.
The University will NEVER ask you for your details via email.
If you're not sure whether it's safe to open an email or attachment, contact the IT Helpdesk.