Accessing CoreHR back office on SSD10
If you are having difficulty accessing CoreHR Back Office from an SSD10 machine, it may be because it has Java installed.
Contact the IT Helpdesk for advice first, as uninstalling Java may cause problems with other applications.
- Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Check if Java is listed.
- If it is listed, open the Software Centre via the desktop icon
- Click on the Java Program and Java Uninstall tool.
- Follow the steps on screen to uninstall Java.
Access CoreHR Back Office
- Click on the desktop icon HR Portal for Line Managers.
- Log in with your GUID and password.
- Use the QuickJump option at the top of the screen to go to HR System Back Office.
Alternatively, you can enter the Back Office URL directly by opening HR Portal for Line Managers and inserting this link https://wshradm.corehr.com/forms/frmservlet?config=uogp. The database is called UOGP.