Student Parents and Carers
- a student (undergrad, post-grad & post-doc) with caring responsibilities?
- looking for resources and support to help you balance those responsibilities with your study?
- unsure about your rights and responsibilities as a carer and/or new parent studying at the University of Glasgow?
- about to become a parent and concerned as to how this will affect your future at the University?
- a prospective student and would like to know more about the University's provision and support services for student carers and new parents?
- Family Study Lounge in the Library
- Student Parents Policy
- Student Carers' Policy
- Maternity, Maternity Support & Adoption Policy
- Widening Participation - Support for Student Carers
- Students' Representative Council (SRC) Advice Centre
- Peer Wellbeing Support
- Carers Scotland (external)
- Care Information Scotland (external)
- Carers Trust (external)