Equality Policies & Equality Impact Assessments (EIAs)
The University of Glasgow is committed to promoting equality in all its activities. We aim to provide a work, learning, research and teaching environment free from discrimination and unfair treatment.
To support this the University developed the Equality and Diversity Policy with its related Appendices, based on the Equality Act 2010 and the Protected Characteristics defined within it.
To complement the Equality and Diversity Policy the University has a number of other equality related policies, both student and staff related, which have been developed in consultation with the Students' Representative Council and the University Trade Unions.
The University also developed a process and guidance on Equality Impact Assessments for staff to use when developing new or revising existing processes or policies.
Equality related policies
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Dignity at Work & Study Policy
- Personal Relationships Policy
- Accessible Events Policy
- Equal Pay Statements
- Equality Impact Assessment Policy and Guidance
- Staff Leave Policies (Adoption / Maternity / Paternal / Paternal / Emergency Time Off to Care for Dependants / Time off for Religious and Belief Events)
- Student Carers' Policy
- Student Maternity, Maternity Support and Adoption Policy
- Accessible & Inclusive Learning Policies