The Student Job Hub
The Student Job Hub advertises part-time work for students, locally & on-campus. This is a free service for employers to advertise part-time roles to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students at the University of Glasgow.
If you have a vacancy you'd like to advertise, there are a couple of ways you can do this. Follow the steps below for submitting your vacancy to find out more.
For your role to be included as part of The Student Job Hub, it must meet the following criteria:
- Paid at National Minimum Wage or higher and the rate of pay must be detailed on your vacancy description
- Job description must give a clear insight into the role and responsibilities of the position
The Student Job Hub will not enter into any contracts with students or employers. Instead, all contracts are to be agreed directly between the employer and the student. The Student Job Hub will advertise employers’ vacancies, but students will be required to respond to these adverts directly. We recommend part-time jobs for students should be no more than 20 hours a week.
Submit a vacancy to The Student Job Hub
To submit a part-time vacancy to The Student Job Hub, follow these steps:
If you don't have an account on Glasgow Careers:
- Create an account here and follow the below steps or;
- Complete this form and we will add the vacancy for you
If you have an account on Glasgow Careers:
- Log in to your Glasgow Careers account
- Navigate to 'Vacancies' tab in the top toolbar and then click 'Post Vacancy'
- Click 'Post Locally' on the next page
- Select 'The Student Job Hub' under vacancy type
- Fill out the rest of the job information on this page and click next
- On the second page, fill out all relevant details and under 'Vacancy type' make sure you select 'Part time' and 'Student Job Hub (part-time work locally & on-campus)'
- Complete the remaining fields on this page and click 'Add Vacancy'
Contact The Student Job Hub
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com
You can also get in touch with us via @UofGCareers on social media: