Student Experience Committee
Ways of working
1. Members will participate in an annual away-day, which will consider aspects of the strategy and action plan, such as:
- Diversity, inclusion and community cohesion
- Health and wellbeing
- Opportunity: volunteering, internships, enterprise, study abroad, clubs and societies
- Estates and facilities
- Student services
2. The Committee will receive reports from its sub-committee: Chief Advisers Sub-Committee. The Committee will also receive reports on non-academic aspects of the student experience from the Equality and Diversity Strategy Group (EDSC).
3. The Committee will consider periodic reports:
- On the performance of the services, from the directors of Information Services, Student and Academic Services, Estates and Commercial Services, and External Relations
- From the representatives of the student bodies on matters for celebration or concern.
4. The Committee will also receive periodic inputs from external speakers on key trends in the external environment.
5. The Committee will meet at least five times a year.