Research Planning and Strategy Committee
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2022-23
|Papers/Reports to Clerk by*||
Date of Meeting
|Wednesday 28 September 2022||Tuesday 4 October 2022||Tuesday 11 October 2022||11am-1pm|
|Friday 25 November 2022||Thursday 1 December 2022||Thursday 8 December 2022||10am-12pm|
|Thursday 25 January 2023||Wednesdy 1 February 2023||Wednesday 8 February 2023||1pm-3pm|
|Wednesday 12 April 2023||Tuesday 18 April 2023||Tuesday 25 April 2023||10am-12pm|
|Friday 26 May 2023||Thursday 1 June 2023||Thursday 8 June 2023||2pm-4pm|
All meetings will be held via Zoom.
* Please notify Kerry Revel (Kerry.Revel@glasgow.ac.uk) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets.
Papers or reports for Research Planning & Strategy Committee should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the report or paper;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what RPSC is to do with the paper (ie to consider, approve, recommend to Senate, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications.
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential information, reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.