University Regulations 2022-23
© University of Glasgow, 2022
- University Fees and General Information for Students
- College of Arts
- College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences
- College of Science & Engineering
- College of Social Sciences
- Degrees awarded in conjunction with Edinburgh Theological Seminary
- Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates awarded in conjunction with The Glasgow School of Art
- Degrees awarded in conjunction with SRUC (Scotland's Rural College)
PhD Guidance Notes for students, which were previously available within the online University Regulations, have now been incorporated into the PGR Code of Practice.
Summary of Key Changes for 2022-23 Edition of the University Regulations
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information in these Regulations is correct at the time of publication. Most degree programmes will be available but if you wish to confirm information, you should contact the relevant College Office.
General enquiries and correspondence should be addressed to:
Director of Academic Policy & Governance/Assistant Director - Academic Services
Compiled and edited by Academic Policy & Governance
 Academic Policy & Governance is a new unit which combines the former Senate and Academic Collaborations offices.