Log in: https://uofglasgow.zoom.us
Zoom provides a high-quality video, audio, and/or screen sharing solution for conferencing and collaboration. Zoom is our suggested video conference solution and is supported by the Audio Visual team. It can be used across the university in video conference-enabled spaces, but can also be used by individuals in almost any room on campus and on personal devices.
Guides to using Zoom
University of Glasgow Zoom guides
- Add Zoom to Outlook
- Meetings, classes or seminars
- Pre-recording lectures in Zoom
- Scheduling Zoom sessions for teaching
- Accessing, editing and viewing recordings
Zoom Help Centre
Security: tips for keeping yourself safe when using Zoom
- Zoom security guidelines (University of Glasgow)
- How to keep unwanted guests out of your Zoom meeting (Zoom)
Video Conferencing enabled rooms
Video conferencing rooms of various sizes available containing the highest quality equipment, integrated with radio mics and room audio.