Get Office apps
Your University Office 365 account allows you to activate the latest versions of the Microsoft Office apps on up to five devices. This includes personal computers (including Windows and macOS) and mobile devices.
On your PC or laptop
- Log in to Office 365 using your University email address and GUID password
- Click Install software
- Follow the instructions to install your chosen apps
- The first time you run an Office app on your PC or laptop, and occasionally thereafter, you may be prompted to sign in. Just enter your University email address and GUID password.
On your mobile device
- Download the apps you want (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) from your app store.
- Log in with your University email address and GUID password.