Access and resources for remote working, teaching and studying.
Email | Word | Excel | PowerPoint | OneDrive | Microsoft Teams | Guides | Training
Work and study online
Accessing your files
- OneDrive for Business 1TB of personal cloud storage. Save your files and access them from anywhere. Can be used for sharing and collaboration.
- Microsoft Teams 25TB of storage per Team. Easily share and collaborate with others.
- How to upload files to Office 365 How to move your files from H: and J: drives to OneDrive and Teams.
- Glasgow Anywhere Desktop Access your files from your own device as you would on a campus cluster PC
Using your device
Software and apps
- Install Office via O365 Access emails, contacts, calendar and other office apps like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote over the internet
- Software and online tools Additional University supported software
- University mobile apps UofG Life, Safezone, UofG Sport
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) Not required for
- Set up your devices For UofG Email, printing and more
- Glasgow Anywhere Desktop Access programs and your files from your own device
Wifi on campus
- eduroam Wi-Fi Setup while on Campus
Computer set up tips
Collaborating and meeting online
Classes, video meetings and seminars
- Using Zoom The University's video web and conferencing service using a secure, easy platform for video and audio conferencing, messaging, and private webinars across mobile and desktop/laptop. Note: If you would like to host a large, public webinar on Zoom (instead of a meeting, class or lecture) then please contact the Helpdesk
- Creating meetings, classes or seminars using Zoom Advice on how to set up, run, and share a Zoom meeting for work or teaching.
- Using Microsoft Teams Instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a button. Teams of 10 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter how many places they’re in.
- Mentimeter Classroom voting, live polls and surveys.
Don't see what you need? Contact us