History of Christianity in Scotland
Applications are now closed, any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christianity has played a pivotal role in shaping Scotland from its arrival. This course explores these enigmatic origins and charts the history of the Christianity in Scotland, including the:
- role of Medieval Catholicism in shaping and consolidating the medieval state,
- transformation of society through the Scottish Reformation and its role in shaping national identity,
- diversification of Protestant traditions,
- role of Scottish Christianity in British imperialism,
- development of deeply rooted sectarianism, and
- rapid and significant secularization of Scotland in the last fifty years.
The course represents a traditional Church History approach, shaped by recent developments in cultural and social history.
- GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent)
- you should be currently enrolled at an international higher education institution.
If your first language is not English, you must meet our minimum proficiency level:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training) overall score of 6.0, with no sub test less than 5.5
- we also accept equivalent scores in other recognised qualifications such as ibTOEFL, CAE, CPE and more
- visit eligibility
This is a guide, for further information email email@example.com