How to apply
Applications are now closed for summer 2022
When applications are open, each course page will have its own dedicated weblink through to the online application form. The application process will require you to upload the following documents:
- Your official transcript(s) to date so that we can ensure you meet the course pre-requisites.
- If your first language is not English, upload a secure English test before you can receive an unconditional offer of a place.
- We also require a copy of the image from the photo page from the passport that you will use to travel to the UK. If you don’t have one when you apply, you can upload it later in the process.
Accepting your offer
You can accept your offer online via online via Applicant Self Service. Details on how to do this will be sent with your offer letter which is emailed to you.
Depending on your nationality, you may need not need a visa to come to the UK take part in the International Summer School. Others many need a standard Visitor Visa. To check the visa regulations that will apply to yourself, go to www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
- Select your nationality (the passport you will be travelling to Glasgow on) in the drop-down menu, and then select 'Study' and '6 months or less'.
- If you receive the response: 'You won’t need a visa to come to the UK' this means that you do not have to apply for a Visitor Visa in advance. However, you will need to show a number of required supporting documents upon arrival in the UK. These are listed at: www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa. Without these documents, you will not be permitted to enter the UK.
- If you receive the response: 'You’ll need a visa to study in the UK' this means that you must apply for your standard Visitor Visa in advance. You will not be eligible to apply upon arrival, and you will need to obtain your Visitor Visa in advance in order to enter the UK.