Ms Rachel Elmslie
- Lecturer (EAS) (English for Academic Study Unit)
My research interests include academic literacies and EAP, curriculum design, project-based learning, speaking in academic contexts, and classroom interaction.
MSc TESOL dissertation supervision.
I currently teach:
- MEd TESOL LLA Practice teaching mentor
- Advancing English for Business (speaking / writing)
- Year-round Pre-sessional English
- International Bridging Programme for Masters in Accounting & Finance
Elmslie, R. & Lewis, S. Evaluating student projects in supporting transitions to postgraduate study. BALEAP PIM, University of Edinburgh, 18 March 2017
PhD (ongoing) Lancaster University
M Ed English Language Teaching, University of Glasgow
MA Hons (Soc Sci) Politics with French,University of Glasgow