Dr Iain Grom
- Clinical University GP Lecturer (Medicine)
- Associate (General Practice & Primary Care)
- Vocational Studies Tutor - Year 1 (School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing)
- Associate (Institute of Health & Wellbeing)
Dr Iain Grom is a graduate of the University Of Glasgow School Of Medicine. He is a partner in general practice in Blantyre, Lanarkshire. He taught medical students in their Year 4/5 General Practice block as well as Year 3 students in Clinical Practice in the Community. He was an NHS Appraiser in General Practice for 10 years.
Iain has an interest in the Undergraduate Medical EPortfolio. He is EPortfolio lead. In 2016 he completed his Health Professions Education Masters dissertation titled "Student and Faculty Perceptions of the Introduction of the Undergraduate Medical EPortfolio to support Reflective Writing in the early years medical curriculum at the University of Glasgow".
- BSc in Pharmacology (University of Glasgow, 1976)
- MBChB (University of Glasgow, 1979)
- BA(Hons) in Arts (The Open University, 1997)
- PGDiploma in Medical Education (University of Dundee, 2009)
- MSc in Health Professions Education (University of Glasgow, 2016)
- Vocational Studies Tutor since 1998
- Vocational Studies Lead