Years 2-5 MBChB enrolment information
MyCampus is the University of Glasgow student information system which allows students and staff to view and update online student records. You must use MyCampus to register academically and financially. You must regularly check and update your records to ensure that the University has accurate records particularly your telephone number, term address and emergency contact details. You will access MyCampus throughout the year to record any absences and to check on course assignments and grades. For full details, visit www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
MyGlasgow provides direct access to University web services including MyCampus, Webmail, Moodle, Library Account, IT Helpdesk, and Sport Online. It will also provide relevant student news, help, support and guidance, and links to university and student web pages.
MyGlasgow is part of the University collaboration portal. It includes your MySite which gives you a place to store documents and links, create blogs, wikis, web pages and RSS feeds, and share these with other students and staff. Team sites can also be used shared working appropriate to your studies at the University.
Login using your GUID and password at: www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
You can also access it from the MyGlasgow link in the foot of most University web pages.
Access to your Student Account email
If you would like to see an 'Access to your Student Account' email please contact SLP@glasgow.ac.uk.
How to register (new students for 2019/20)
Please read this information carefully and complete online registration as soon as possible.
All students are required to register online before starting at the University using the University's student information system, MyCampus. The Registration process allows you to register and confirm your personal, academic and financial information and confirm that you agree to observe the University Oath, regulations and requirements. Once registration is complete you will have become a fully registered student at the University of Glasgow.
- You should have received an 'Access to your Student Account' email containing your Glasgow Unique IDentifier (GUID), temporary password, details of how to access your student account, as well as links to support and guidance materials and contacts.
- Access MyCampus at www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
- Complete both stages of registration:
- Stage 1 Academic Registration: You will need to check your degree programme details are correct, update personal information, ensuring email and postal addresses are current, and upload a digital, passport-style photograph to be used on your Student ID card.
- Stage 2 Financial Registration:You will need to provide details about how you will pay your tuition fees. Financial Registration requires you to
- pay your fees in full, or;
- complete a Direct Debit agreement to pay your fees in instalments, or;
- provide details of an external sponsor or scholarship (including SAAS or SLC) who will pay fees on your behalf. You may be required to upload a digital copy of your sponsor’s award letter into MyCampus.
Full details of the registration process, including more details about fee sponsorship, can be found at: www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/registry/registration/.
If you have not yet applied for your fee sponsorship please do so now. You cannot register without this.
What you will need to complete online registration www.glasgow.ac.uk/students/myglasgow.
All undergraduate medical students will enrol using My Requirements. You are expected to enrol on all courses in the relevant year you are about to enter, which are:
- MBCHB 2ND YEAR MED2004
- MBCHB2 COURSEWORK MED2005
- MBCHB2 WRITTEN PAPER (MB2) MED2006
- OBJECTIVE STRUCT CLIN EXAM 2 (MB) MED2007
- STUDENT SELECTED COMPONENT 1 (MB2) MED2010
- MBCHB 3 COURSEWORK MED3003
- OBJECTIVE STRUCTURED CLINICAL EXAM 3(MB) MED3005
- STUDENT SELECTED COMPONENT 2 (MB3) MED3006
- WRITTEN PAPER (MB3) MED3008
- MBCHB WRITTEN FINAL PART 1 MED4050
- MBCHB YEAR 4 MED4004
- STUDENT SELECTED COMPONENT 4 (MB4) MED4005
- LECTURE CODE MED9084
- MBCHB 5 CLINICAL EXAMINATION MED5033
- MBCHB WRITTEN FINAL PART 2 MED5034
- MBCHB YEAR 5 MED5035
- LECTURE CODE MED9085
- PFP MED9032
If you have any queries during the enrolment process, go to Help & Support on your MyGlasgow portal.
Or alternatively contact your Year Secretary so your query can be directed to the appropriate person.
The Year Secretary will send all further enrolment instructions, including allocating you to working groups.