Dr Michele Vincent
- Lecturer in Education (Modern Languages) (School of Interdisciplinary Studies)
After obtaining a BA in English Language, Literature and Culture, I left my native French island of La Réunion in the Indian Ocean to complete an MA and a PhD in Linguistics at the University of Essex.
I subsequently lectured and tutored in French language and linguistics in a number of institutions including Royal Holloway University of London, King’s College London, The Ohio State University (USA) and the University of Strathclyde. I joined the University of Glasgow as a Lecturer in Modern Languages in January 2019.
- Linguistic theory
- Syntactic theory
- French syntax
- Foreign language teaching
- Pedagogy of teaching modern languages
- Spanish for Beginners (i)
- French for Beginners (i)
- UG Summer School (Access)