Ms Fiona Turner
- Research Associate (Mental Health & Wellbeing)
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (Academic CAMHS), House 1 (GPPC), Horselethill Road, Glasgow, G12 9LX
Grants and Awards listed are those received whilst working with the University of Glasgow.
- What works for Children's Social Care
What Works for Children's Social Care
2022 - 2023
- Brief intensive assessment and relational formulation: feasibility RCT for early borderline personality disorder with young people in the general population
MQ: Transforming Mental Health
2021 - 2024
- A phase II RCT to measure the cost and consequences of Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy compared with 'usual treatment' for children referred with maltreatment-associated psychiatric problems
National Institute for Health Research
2020 - 2024
- Partnership Endowment Funds - UK mapping and modelling for a definitive randomised controlled trial of the New Orleans Intervention for Infant Mental Health.
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Endowment Funds
2013 - 2015