Ms Fiona Turner
- Research Fellow (Mental Health & Wellbeing)
Post-doctoral Researcher and Health Psychologist in academic CAMHS.
Child mental health after early life maltreatment, foster care, neurodiversity and neurodevelopmental conditions in childhood
Grants and Awards listed are those received whilst working with the University of Glasgow.
- What works for Children's Social Care
What Works for Children's Social Care
2022 - 2023
- Brief intensive assessment and relational formulation: feasibility RCT for early borderline personality disorder with young people in the general population
MQ: Transforming Mental Health
2021 - 2024
- A phase II RCT to measure the cost and consequences of Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy compared with 'usual treatment' for children referred with maltreatment-associated psychiatric problems
National Institute for Health Research
2020 - 2024
- Partnership Endowment Funds - UK mapping and modelling for a definitive randomised controlled trial of the New Orleans Intervention for Infant Mental Health.
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Endowment Funds
2013 - 2015