Values and Strategy
We are committed to:
- Improving decision-making to ensure fair and efficient distribution of healthcare resources.
- Producing high quality evidence-based research that is relevant and impactful.
- Developing, supporting and nurturing the next generation of leaders in health economics and HTA.
- Working collaboratively, through exchanging ideas and sharing opinions to tackle current challenges in research and practice.
Our Strategy (2015-2020)
- We will initiate a new research theme of Global HTA. Through this theme, we will devise innovative methodological and applied research in the international context, with a particular focus on low and middle income countries.
- We will strengthen our existing research portfolio by focusing on synergistic working across our research themes.
- We will collaborate and engage with national and global policy makers to undertake relevant research and influence decision-making.
- We will recruit, support and retain top quality staff at all levels.
- We will expand on the number of current training and teaching courses, and devise a flexible mode of delivery that would reach a worldwide audience.