Dr Richard Boothroyd
- Research Associate (School of Geographical & Earth Sciences)
My research has focused on understanding flow-vegetation interactions in rivers, with wider research interests in fluvial geomorphology, remote sensing, ecohydraulics and CFD modelling.
I am currently working as a Fluvial Geomorphology Research Associate on a NERC funded project: "Catchment susceptibility to hydrometeorological events: sediment flux and geomorphic change as drivers of flood risk in the Philippines"
- 2019 - present: Fluvial Geomorphology Research Associate, University of Glasgow
- 2018 - 2019: Lecturer in Physical Geography, University of Manchester
- 2017 - 2018: Hydraulic Modeller, Mott MacDonald, Leeds
- 2013 - 2017: PhD Physical Geography, Durham University
- 2010 - 2013: BSc Physical Geography, Durham University